- Joint Treatment
Drywall corner clips, as the name indicates, are fastened at the corners of drywall boards to grip the stud.
Drywall Supply offers all major types of fastening clips:
- General usage drywall clips
- Melt-away drywall clips
- Drywall repair clips
- Acoustical drywall clips
- Vertical clips
- Slide clips – Used to provide vertical movement independent of steel framing
- Bridge clips – Used to fasten cold rolled channel to steel studs when using load bearing curtain wall or a drywall framing application
- Stiff clips – Provide a rigid connection used to add strength to steel framing in multiple applications
- Insta-back – Easy way to quickly repair holes without cutting back to the stud. They can also be used to back seams where no stud is available
- Corner-back – Attaches to drywall and is fastened into a corner stud, eliminating the need for extra backing studs while securing the drywall in place
- And more
Contact us for more information.